What: Next Generation Digital Library live training sessions
When: September 5 – 28, 2012
Where: From your computer with speakers or headphones
How: Register today!
During these live webinars conducted via ReadyTalk throughout the month of September, we’ll brief library staff on exciting developments coming to OverDrive-powered digital libraries in 2012. We’ll discuss these topics and more:
• Browser-based eReading with OverDrive Read
• APIs for integrating OverDrive content with library discovery tools
• In-library discovery of digital collections via OverDrive Media Station
• Publisher-supported device lending via Test Drive
• Efficient collection-development tools in the redesigned Content Reserve
• Self-service help & training resources
Our ticket booth is ready for action, and the show will soon begin, so get your eats and reserve your seat for Next Generation Digital Library. Simply visit the Registration page within our Learning Center to find a session that works with your schedule. Then click “Register” and enter your information. After registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email—you’ll need this in order to test your computer for ReadyTalk compatibility and join the conference. You can also click to add the session to your personal calendar.
All sessions are free to staff of OverDrive library and school partners. Coming September 5, we’ll also be offering on-demand modules for self-service training.
For more about Training Month 2012, click here.
(Christina Bernecker is a Training Specialist at OverDrive.)