eBooks, eReaders, and Libraries
Wisconsin Valley Library Service has created a website with links to a wealth of information about eBooks, eReaders, and Libraries. This site includes information helpful for patrons and library staff.
Some of the things you will find are:
- A general overview about eBooks
- FAQs about using eBooks and eReaders
- A guide to the many eBook formats
- The link to the COSLA: eBook Feasibility Study for Public Libraries
- Comparisons and reviews of a variety of eReader devices
- A list of OverDrive compatible devices
- Lists of free eBook sources and paid sources
- How-to instructions on transferring OverDrive e-pub content to an eReader
- Various articles about library applications for eBooks and eReaders
- Links to the Sue Polanka eBook presentation from the WVLS Technology Summit
- Information on how to access the eBooks: Libraries at the Tipping Point on Demand conference.
To access this site go to: http://wvls.lib.wi.us/ebooks.htm
If you have additional information about this topic that you would like to share with others, please e-mail me at email@example.com.