Need Help Working with Microsoft Office?Where can you (and your library's patrons) learn more about Microsoft Office products?
Microsoft's training site. Microsoft offers a variety of online training options including:
- Office Training courses - Free self-paced training courses for Office programs.
- The "Getting Started with Office 2007" page which includes training, videos, and an "Office 2007 Ribbon and Toolbar Overview"
- Office Interactive Guides Visual, interactive reference guides to help you quickly learn where things are.
- CustomGuide's quick references. 2-page reference cards with screenshots, shortcuts, and how-tos for common tasks. Free and available in .pdf format for many versions of Office programs. (Can you picture these printed double-sided, laminated, and available for patrons that need them? I can!)
- Microsoft Office Help. In versions 2003 and earlier, Help is available from the "Help" menu. In 2007, Help is available by clicking on the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen.